Compliance Plan Information
We are committed to always doing the right thing. That is why we have an ethics and compliance program and why we have adopted the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics. The Code is specifically designed to be part of an effective program to prevent and detect violations of law and conduct. Employees are encouraged to discuss any questions related to this Code with their supervisor or the Corporate Compliance Officer.
Employees who believe they are aware of a violation of the Code are expected and encouraged to report their concerns. Employees have many ways in which they can report a concern or incident related to this Code. They may discuss it with their manager and/or the Corporate Compliance Officer. Employees may also contact Lighthouse Services, using the below information. Such reports may be made confidentially and anonymously.
Regular business matters that do not require anonymity should be directed to the employee’s supervisor and should not be submitted using this service.
- Website: www.lighthouse-services.com/campbellstreetservices
- Anonymous Reporting App: Keyword: campbellstreetservices
- Detailed instructions here
- Toll-Free Telephone:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (must include company name with report)
- Fax: (215) 689-3885 (must include company name with report)